When creating my blog,I was having a hard time thinking of a name.I could not think of anything. Then, I randomly thought of stumbling. When you stumble over something, you accidentally fall over something then think about what just happened. I went on to simplify the idea of stumbling into thinking. Stumbling is not a bad thing. It gives you a couple of seconds for you to take out of your day and just think.
What Happend?
Rap nowadays is not what it use to be. There use to be emotion and a story attached with the music. Modern rap is boring. How many times can you make a song about all the drugs you do? Old school music has passion behind it because those guys were fighting everyday for their lives while following their dreams. That passion is a lost art. Rap battles are no longer. The battle between the East and West coast has ended. It is a shame because that is when rap music was at it's peak. The studio artists need to leave and the real artists need to come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment